8–12 October 2018
«Volgograd State Technical University»
Aim of the conference
To expand scientific contacts between specialists in the field of vehicles and systems, as well as to ensure the exchange of scientific and technological achievements between specialists from different countries.
Scope of the conference
Ensuring discussion of ways to solve urgent problems in the development, maintenance and introduction of technologies and materials for new types of vehicles and transport systems, including autonomous (unmanned) transport, traffic control systems (intelligent transport systems).
Topics of the conference
- Ground vehicles and their power units
- Unmanned vehicles
- Prospects for creating vehicles on alternative energy sources
- Designs of advanced robotic and special vehicles
- Issues of traffic control and operation of robotic and special vehicles
- Communication systems for cars, infrastructure and people
- Road and traffic modeling systems
- Organization and management of transportations in transport
- Construction of optimal traffic control laws based on multicriteria optimization
- Intelligent motion control systems for complex objects in nondeterministic environment
- Progressive materials and technologies
- Development of transport infrastructure and environment
Round table «Socio-economic perspectives of transport industry development»
- Ensuring integrated transport security
- Socio-economic issues of interaction between the region and the transport and road sector
- Training of students
The whole range of summary information about the event is presented in the informational letter.